Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Sunday, May 26, 2019

12 times less cost

In 2009, I spent R160,000 taking 1/3rd of my house off the grid.

Every 10 years the value of the Rand halves, so in real terms in 2019, this R160,000 is now R320,000.

In 2019, I am spending R160,000 to take my entire house off the grid. And I am allowing my family to use twice the electricity as compared with 5 years ago.

So the real cost of a battery based system has dropped 12 times in 10 years.

I believed that this would happen and I’ve worked towards it, tirelessly.

Why couldn’t our utilities and their strategy and management consultants see what I saw 10 years ago?

And what will you do with this knowledge? Will you become a powerhouse like me, eliminate your negative thinking and depression, and work towards my dream of no cost of living, for ourselves, and our home, planet earth, and know the future, because you are creating it?


Please help me with this dream: https://www.patreon.com/mypowerstation 

No comments:

Post a Comment