Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Monday, July 20, 2015

My Power Station (David Lipschitz) Is a Global Keynote Speaker

Dear all

Energy – Keynotes by David Lipschitz

  • Keynotes
  • Conference speaking
  • Presentations: choose a subject or select from a list
  • Chairing debates and panel discussions
  • Advisory panels
  • Or invite me to your conference because of the questions I ask. I get the debate going!
I am a keynote speaker at conferences, amongst quite a few other energy related work I do.
I take the technical detail from the energy world to non-technical people to show them how they can reduce their cost of living for themselves and the environment and how they can make their own electricity so that load shedding doesn’t affect them, and so that they can protect their environment, their income and prepare for retirement.
To keep busy when I’m not talking about or researching energy, I develop financial, manufacturing, incentive and loyalty software using Delphi and Oracle.

Looking forward to your comments and to working with you.

Regards
David

No comments:

Post a Comment