Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Monday, July 6, 2015

Stress caused by? Loose Ends!

So, I've worked out what stresses me out!

Loose ends.


"You" said you'd do something for me; and I'm happy to pay you to do it! In fact, I had to pay you before you gave me the results.

You didn't do it, or it was incomplete. I have to find an alternative.

The deadline was 2 weeks ago. I've been looking for an alternative since after the deadline because you delivered late. etc. I phoned the manufacturer of the equipment today and he is helping to solve my puzzle.

By the way a puzzle is when a piece is missing. A mystery is when you have way too much information and you can't find what you are looking for, or you don't know what to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment