Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Monday, September 6, 2010

David's new year message 5771: Free Life On Earth

Greetings my friends,

I have written a Rosh Hashanah and Eid Mubarak message which is applicable to my Jewish and Muslim friends at this time of year, and is also applicable to all my friends and everyone I know and/or who know me. It is here.

It deals with my philosophy and shows how we can live in this life, not be apathetic or dead, reduce our carbon footprint, reduce our cost of living for ourselves and this earth and think differently. Enjoy. Grab a cup of tea or coffee as it is 8 pages. There are bits in bold in each paragraph in case you'd like to have a quick scan.

Sorry it is so long, but I haven't written for a long time and there is a lot to catch up on. I have recreated myself at MyPowerStation. You can read about how it happened on my PR page.

The order of importance of the highlighting in the text is yellow, then green, then purple.

The article refers to Genesis and Deuteronomy and our Constitution and President Jacob Zuma and Helen Zille and Dan Plato and you and me. It also refers to R100 Billion and shows us how we can think about such big numbers and what we can do with R100,000,000,000 if we decide not to build a coal powered power station and spend the money differently. We have to assume that if the government can find R100,000,000,000 to build a power station, they they (we) can find the money and use it for purposes that reduce our cost of living both for ourselves and our planet. We have to further assume that if our government ministers can think about the value of One Hundred Thousand Million Rand then so can we.

I wish you all a content 5771 or 2010/2011 and may you "retire" by at least 5% in the next year, ie worry about the future 5% less. If we seek to retire by 5% per annum for 20 years, then in 20 years time we will be retired, ie we won't need to worry about the future. If you are confused then read the Knol.

Shalom Aleichem / Salaam Aleikum / Namaste / Peace (of mind, health, body and soul) to You
Your friend, David

1 comment:

  1. I will publish this message again, as the Knols aren't active anymore

    ReplyDelete