Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Monday, September 9, 2013

David Lipschitz comments on the NPC Strategic Plan for South Africa. 2012-05-01

I have completed my comments on the South African National Planning Commission's strategy document for South Africa for the next 20 years. You can find it on ISSUU.

The NPC document is 444 pages and my document is 42 pages. My document includes a sentence or paragraph from the original document plus my comments. I look forward to any feedback you may have. My document ends with a summary of what I think needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. "Development Plan in Mortal Danger"

    http://www.theintelligencebulletin.co.za/articles/Development-Plan-in-mortal-danger-1222.html

    My comments:

    If the ANC implements the NDP, the chances are they will win more votes. If they continue to create promises and not implement them, they will lose votes.

    ReplyDelete