Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

David Lipschitz Representing SAAEA at the CSP Conference in 2015



Yours truly at the CSP (Concentrated Solar Power) Conference at the Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel today. I represented the SAAEA, South African Alternative Energy Association where I am an honourary life member and adviser.

This card also says “Press” on it which confirms my status as a journalist. Besides my being a member of the Cape Town Press Club since last year.

I spoke to the organiser when leaving the conference tonight and he said I asked good questions.

And today, the Cape Times has a letter from me on behalf of another organisation, the GCTCA (Greater Cape Town Civic Alliance) where I hold the Energy Portfolio Leadership. The letter is about Carbon Taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment