Featured Post

Ancient Teachings

Genesis 1, 28 says that we should "go forth and multiply, and replenish the earth." Not all Bibles have this "replenish the e...

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Almost every day I write on one of my BLOGS, or on Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter.

My business advisors tell me that I should be emailing my contact list what I write and keeping it to under 400 words, which fits on a single page.

So this is my first try on the 1st of August 2015. This first email will be longer than 400 words.

I got your email address either because you emailed me, or because I met you at a conference, or because you are a close friend of mine, or because you are in my cell phone contact list. I pray that you don't mind this email, but if you do, please subscribe, or better still, email me and let me know what you'd like me to write about.



"We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy — sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that." Thomas Edison in 1931. Auguste Mouchout invented the first PV panel in 1860.

After 155 years solar electric photovoltaic (PV) system research and development and price DECREASES, solar-electric systems with storage have come of age. Have you got yours? Do you want one? Do you have Load Shedding?

Are you interested in learning more about "Load Shedding and How to Prevent it?" Or would you like to know about "The Mercedes on my Roof". Or would you like to build a Community Power Station and don't know where to start?

Hire me and find out: http://www.vcita.com/v/davidlipschitz/

No comments:

Post a Comment